Pages

Translate

Saturday, January 24, 2015

OD&D and Taking a Look at Other Peoples Blogs - 012

Here is are some more worthwhile blogs that I have an appreciation for:

Campaigns Playable - . . . with paper and pencil and traditional legendaria . . . Come and check this out:
Campaign Setting - the ever-developing "fantasy Christendom" wargames campaign: "Dun Kells." I cannot wait for more to be posted. 


Roles, Rules, and Rolls - classic games of fantastic adventure Rules & Tools - free resources and a well stocked archive of posts - what more could you want.

Coffee swillin' analog gamer this is a blog that I like and although it has been quite as of late, I have every hope that it will resume again.

Sham's Grog & Blog - Original D&D Rambling from the Quixotic Referee this is another blog that I like, it has a fantastic archive and it has been quite for going on three years. I have every hope that it will resume again.

I hope to over time encourage a lot of great old school blogs to continue or resume their posting. They have voices that need to be heard!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for linking out to me.

    I guess that means I had better start posting more regularly!

    I think I can use it as a launch-pad, platform for my campaign and its rules.

    Again, thanks.

    ReplyDelete