Pages

Translate

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Great Resources From Recent Posts Around the RPG Blogosphere

As some of you may know, I read a log of blogs; however, I read so many that sometimes I get behind on it. Today I am fairly current and I wanted to share a few links to essays on a couple of blogs with you:

At Swords & Stitchery - Old Time Sewing & Table Top Rpg Blog  I found these: 

Six More Public Domain OSR Resources For Your Old School Campaigns.
Six Free Public Domain Resources Perfect For The Lamentations of the Flame Princess Rpg System or Your Old School Campaigns  
1d30 Random Infernal Mutations Table For Your Old School Campaigns  

At Telecanter's Receding Rules I found these:
Geographic Wonders Compilation
compiled from
Wonders Worth Exploring For
Wonders Worth Exploring For cont.
Sandbox Wonders cont.
Sandbox Wonders 3
Sandbox Wonders 4
Sandbox Wonders 5
Sandbox Wonders 6
Sandbox Wonders 7
Sandbox Wonders 8
Sandbox Wonders 9
Sandbox Wonders 10
Sandbox Wonders 11
Sandbox Wonders 12
Sandbox Wonders 13
Sandbox Wonders 14 
Sandbox Wonders 15  

I hope these things inspire you to take all of this and put your own twist on it and make it your own for you campaign. When you do remember these two fellow travelers and raise a toast to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment