Pages

Translate

Friday, May 25, 2018

Paul Mosher RIP

Dave Hargrave's good friend Paul Mosher recently passed away. Now much information is available other than this:

Here are Aprel’s words (Paul’s wife):
On Sunday April 15, 2018:
“I wanted to let you all know, that this morning with no fuss Paul quietly slipped from this world into ARDUIN forever. He had not been sick, and it was a real shock…Please let anyone else you think of know.”
On April 25, 2018:
“They have finally signed off on Paul's death certificate and he was cremated last night. I will be picking up his ashes Thur. Hopefully today or tomorrow I will be meeting with the Vet guy and will be getting the arrangements made for the memorial. “
Sadly, I have not been able to locate an obituary for Paul and can only offer my condolences to his wife and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment